Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My first critic

So....I had my boyfriend read my blog (we have been dating for over 6 1/2 years...we live together..he knows me better than almost any person on this planet.  He is one of the smartest people I know...he reads...............EVERYTHING..............and he has a masters in English...soo I was dying a little when he was the first person I told about the 4 posts I made on my first day.  I nervously waited in the other room and I heard him giggling...yesssss..I came across kinda funny online!  Woo hoo!  I looked at him from around the corner and he says "you need pictures of Olive and Pickle on every post!"  Then I asked how my grammar was..he said "there are a couple of mistakes but they are cute!"  Awww!  What a sweetheart...!  So for all of your viewing pleasure...
And if you are wondering why Pickle's eyes look a little funny..she is blind in her right eye...but in this pic I guess the left one looks a little funky..welp...she is my baby and I love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment