Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Oragnic Wine

Lately I have trying to eat a lot more organic than I used to.  I would say that half of the things in my fridge right now are organic (eggs, milk, string cheese, carrots, lettuce, celery, salsa, orange juice, lemonade, ketchup, jelly, marinara sauce, etc)  in my pantry I have organic soups (Amy's brand), cereal, oatmeal, granola bars, trail mix, peanut butter, taco seasoning, beans, mac and cheese, etc) and in my freezer i have Amy's meals and burritos, morning star black bean burgers, chix patties, mushroom burgers, etc.

A couple of weeks ago I tried some organic wine from the liquor store by my house..and they were both really good.  If you are looking to get into organic wines I recommend starting off with these two.


No comments:

Post a Comment